Saturday 29 September 2012

CVRT Sabre Arrives at Cooper Close

Its arrived !  Exciting day....

Looked good on the truck.   Dragged it off with my Landrover Defender 130.




Chris (who I purchased the Sabre from) left his Towing "A" frame on the Sabre which made it very easy to move.  It was, for me, an unknown quantity... the Sabre probably, with most of its internals removed, weighs around 5 tonne..  so I was unsure how easy it would me to maneuver...  it was really easy.....  left a few marks on the road though !!  The tracks are completely worn out.. no rubber left on them...  luckily Chris has included a good set of tracks with the Sabre...  they still need to be collected from his house.

Anyhow enough waffle....  here is a brief video and a few photos.






Will not fit in Garage !!


No comments:

Post a Comment